- Women hush up diets over 'fat-shaming' fear – Daily Mail – 12/01/20
- THE HOLIDAY SEASON & RECOVERY FROM DISORDERED EATING
- FREEDOM THROUGH SOBRIETY. A LOOK AT ANOREXIA by HANNAH BROWN www.aneartohear.co.uk
- CPD – UNDERSTANDING ANOREXIA & BULIMIA. HOW CAN WE SUPPORT & WORK WITH SUFFERERS? Hertfordshire, UK.
- 2018 CPD -WORKING THERAPEUTICALLY WITH OBESITY. LOOKING AT FOOD ADDICTION & BINGE EATING DISORDER. Hertfordshire, UK
Monthly Archives: January 2012
WHY DO I ALWAYS PUT ON WEIGHT, AND USUALLY MORE, WHEN I GO ON A DIET? WHY CAN’T I MAINTAIN MY WEIGHT LOSS?
These are questions that I am asked all the time. I used to ask these questions to myself as I experienced considerable weight loss and gain over many, many years. My light bulb moment or awakening (if you like) came … Continue reading
There appears to be no one explanation for this. In my own professional and personal experience I see the one factor that links all addicts is the emptiness that they try to fill with drink or drugs (or indeed any … Continue reading