- Women hush up diets over ‘fat-shaming’ fear – Daily Mail – 12/01/20
- THE HOLIDAY SEASON & RECOVERY FROM DISORDERED EATING
- FREEDOM THROUGH SOBRIETY. A LOOK AT ANOREXIA by HANNAH BROWN www.aneartohear.co.uk
- CPD – UNDERSTANDING ANOREXIA & BULIMIA. HOW CAN WE SUPPORT & WORK WITH SUFFERERS? Hertfordshire, UK.
- 2018 CPD -WORKING THERAPEUTICALLY WITH OBESITY. LOOKING AT FOOD ADDICTION & BINGE EATING DISORDER. Hertfordshire, UK
Monthly Archives: July 2013
So you survived the birthday party and didn’t binge, and you survived the holiday and didn’t binge, and you survived the wedding and didn’t binge, and you survived the hugest event you ever had to deal with and didn’t binge … Continue reading
So apart from being grateful for having a cool breeze to walk my dog this evening, what else am I grateful for? I am more than grateful that I have got through this day without bingeing, compulsive eating, obsessing about … Continue reading