- Women hush up diets over ‘fat-shaming’ fear – Daily Mail – 12/01/20
- THE HOLIDAY SEASON & RECOVERY FROM DISORDERED EATING
- FREEDOM THROUGH SOBRIETY. A LOOK AT ANOREXIA by HANNAH BROWN www.aneartohear.co.uk
- CPD – UNDERSTANDING ANOREXIA & BULIMIA. HOW CAN WE SUPPORT & WORK WITH SUFFERERS? Hertfordshire, UK.
- 2018 CPD -WORKING THERAPEUTICALLY WITH OBESITY. LOOKING AT FOOD ADDICTION & BINGE EATING DISORDER. Hertfordshire, UK
Monthly Archives: September 2013
Defining abstinence around food is different to defining abstinence around substances, though there are also some similarities. Initially it is about abstaining from the compulsive behaviour which can be: eating on emotions, eating when bored, using food as a coping mechanism, … Continue reading