- Women hush up diets over 'fat-shaming' fear – Daily Mail – 12/01/20
- THE HOLIDAY SEASON & RECOVERY FROM DISORDERED EATING
- FREEDOM THROUGH SOBRIETY. A LOOK AT ANOREXIA by HANNAH BROWN www.aneartohear.co.uk
- CPD – UNDERSTANDING ANOREXIA & BULIMIA. HOW CAN WE SUPPORT & WORK WITH SUFFERERS? Hertfordshire, UK.
- 2018 CPD -WORKING THERAPEUTICALLY WITH OBESITY. LOOKING AT FOOD ADDICTION & BINGE EATING DISORDER. Hertfordshire, UK
Monthly Archives: February 2014
This CPD workshop provides a treatment programme for working with obesity looking at food addiction and binge eating disorder. This training programme is fully endorsed by BACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy) AIMS AND OBJECTIVES To gain an understanding of … Continue reading
Addiction does not discriminate and relapse is extremely dangerous. I have worked with many, many people with addiction problems over the past 10 years. Addiction does not discriminate; people have come to me from the streets, hostels, prisons and people … Continue reading