- THE HOLIDAY SEASON & RECOVERY FROM DISORDERED EATING
- FREEDOM THROUGH SOBRIETY. A LOOK AT ANOREXIA by HANNAH BROWN www.aneartohear.co.uk
- CPD – UNDERSTANDING ANOREXIA & BULIMIA. HOW CAN WE SUPPORT & WORK WITH SUFFERERS? Hertfordshire, UK.
- 2018 CPD -WORKING THERAPEUTICALLY WITH OBESITY. LOOKING AT FOOD ADDICTION & BINGE EATING DISORDER. Hertfordshire, UK
- RECOVERY FROM EATING DISORDERS AND THE ‘POST-HOLIDAY BLUES’
Monthly Archives: August 2015
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3199258/Exposed-sick-truth-great-wellness-blog-craze-taking-social-media-storm-one-online-star-battling-secret-fitness-addiction.html “Celia Learmonth is one of a handful of bloggers with thousands of fans……At 21 she is enviably lithe but admits to seeking help at an eating clinic” Daily Mail, 16/08/2015 I could relate and identify very much with this … Continue reading