- Women hush up diets over 'fat-shaming' fear – Daily Mail – 12/01/20
- THE HOLIDAY SEASON & RECOVERY FROM DISORDERED EATING
- FREEDOM THROUGH SOBRIETY. A LOOK AT ANOREXIA by HANNAH BROWN www.aneartohear.co.uk
- CPD – UNDERSTANDING ANOREXIA & BULIMIA. HOW CAN WE SUPPORT & WORK WITH SUFFERERS? Hertfordshire, UK.
- 2018 CPD -WORKING THERAPEUTICALLY WITH OBESITY. LOOKING AT FOOD ADDICTION & BINGE EATING DISORDER. Hertfordshire, UK
Monthly Archives: December 2017
Getting through the holiday season without relapse is, in my opinion, easier than the ‘post-holiday blues’. It is vital to be aware of the dip in mood, boredom, isolation, loneliness, disappointment and many other emotions that will come up … Continue reading