- Women hush up diets over ‘fat-shaming’ fear – Daily Mail – 12/01/20
- THE HOLIDAY SEASON & RECOVERY FROM DISORDERED EATING
- FREEDOM THROUGH SOBRIETY. A LOOK AT ANOREXIA by HANNAH BROWN www.aneartohear.co.uk
- CPD – UNDERSTANDING ANOREXIA & BULIMIA. HOW CAN WE SUPPORT & WORK WITH SUFFERERS? Hertfordshire, UK.
- 2018 CPD -WORKING THERAPEUTICALLY WITH OBESITY. LOOKING AT FOOD ADDICTION & BINGE EATING DISORDER. Hertfordshire, UK
Monthly Archives: February 2018
For me, and probably a large percentage of the population, the first thing that comes to mind when we use the word “addiction” is an element of substance abuse, be that alcohol or drugs. In my relative naivety, the act … Continue reading