- Women hush up diets over 'fat-shaming' fear – Daily Mail – 12/01/20
- THE HOLIDAY SEASON & RECOVERY FROM DISORDERED EATING
- FREEDOM THROUGH SOBRIETY. A LOOK AT ANOREXIA by HANNAH BROWN www.aneartohear.co.uk
- CPD – UNDERSTANDING ANOREXIA & BULIMIA. HOW CAN WE SUPPORT & WORK WITH SUFFERERS? Hertfordshire, UK.
- 2018 CPD -WORKING THERAPEUTICALLY WITH OBESITY. LOOKING AT FOOD ADDICTION & BINGE EATING DISORDER. Hertfordshire, UK
Tag Archives: BINGE EATING
Women are getting embarrassed to talk about losing weight and going on diets as the body-positivity movement are highlighting the fact that it is no shame to be overweight or obese. I agree it is important not to feel ashamed … Continue reading
The stress and anxiety around this time of year is tangible. For many reasons people are anxious, hurried and feel under pressure. It is a shame that the meaning of the holiday is lost in the maelstrom of shopping, … Continue reading