- THE HOLIDAY SEASON & RECOVERY FROM DISORDERED EATING
- FREEDOM THROUGH SOBRIETY. A LOOK AT ANOREXIA by HANNAH BROWN www.aneartohear.co.uk
- CPD – UNDERSTANDING ANOREXIA & BULIMIA. HOW CAN WE SUPPORT & WORK WITH SUFFERERS? Hertfordshire, UK.
- 2018 CPD -WORKING THERAPEUTICALLY WITH OBESITY. LOOKING AT FOOD ADDICTION & BINGE EATING DISORDER. Hertfordshire, UK
- RECOVERY FROM EATING DISORDERS AND THE ‘POST-HOLIDAY BLUES’
Tag Archives: eating disorders
The stress and anxiety around this time of year is tangible. For many reasons people are anxious, hurried and feel under pressure. It is a shame that the meaning of the holiday is lost in the maelstrom of shopping, … Continue reading
CPD – UNDERSTANDING ANOREXIA & BULIMIA. HOW CAN WE SUPPORT & WORK WITH SUFFERERS? Hertfordshire, UK.
http://www.rochellecraig.co.uk Aims and Objectives: To gain an understanding of the essential characteristics of Anorexia and Bulimia To gain knowledge of the 12-step model for use in supporting sufferers Contents: What is an eating disorder? Characteristics of Anorexia/Characteristics of Bulimia (DSM … Continue reading
Getting through the holiday season without relapse is, in my opinion, easier than the ‘post-holiday blues’. It is vital to be aware of the dip in mood, boredom, isolation, loneliness, disappointment and many other emotions that will come up … Continue reading